WAVE Foundation at Newport Aquarium’s Conservation Fund, provides support for local, regional, national or global conservation partnerships, programs and initiatives.
You can help support the Aquatic Conservation Fund in a variety of ways. By just visiting Newport Aquarium, you can support our conservation programs!
Here are some simple ways that you can help while you’re at Newport Aquarium:
- Drop a coin into the whale fountain in Newport Aquarium’s lobby.
- Round up your retail purchase in the Aquarium’s gift shop through our “Dollars for Conservation” program.
- Purchase WAVE merchandise in the Aquarium’s gift shop or at our online store.
Here are some other ways to help us raise money for conservation:
- A percentage of every penguin encounter ticket goes to WAVE Foundation’s conservation fund.
- You can donate directly to the WAVE Foundation and tell us what conservation program or initiative you want to support.
- Attend WAVE events such as our Putt for Penguins golf outing or Nauti Nite – proceeds benefit our conservation and education programs.
What we fund: We support conservation initiatives on a local, regional, national or global scale that fits into the WAVE Foundation’s mission of exciting, engaging and educating our community about the wonders of aquatic life and the importance of conservation.