How Can You Help?
- Conserve Water. Some examples: turn off the water when you brush your teeth, take shorter showers and be more efficient with washing the dishes.
- Recycle plastic bags at your local grocery store. This reduces the amount of trash that ends up in the water ways and harms aquatic animals.
- Recycle your old cell phones at a cell phone store or local electronics recycling center. This reduces the need to mine for compounds used in new cell phones, which is ultimately harming many animal species.
- Recycle batteries. These are harmful if they end up in landfills.
- Eat Sustainable Seafood. Check out the Seafood Watch Program to learn more!
- Don’t purchase products made from Palm Oil.
- Volunteer with us at the WAVE Foundation!